We'll be talking to a lot of MMA journalists today. Strikeforce talk. Cyborg talk. All the good stuff.
We're on tonight: 9 to 11 p.m. ET. Here's how you can listen:
How to Listen
- If you're in Washington, D.C. tune your radio dial to 106.7 FM
- To stream over the Internet, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile devices - The Yahoo Radio App for either Apple or Android
- For a look inside the studio, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
- Call the show TOLL FREE: 1-800-636-1067
- Register at MMA Nation and leave a comment
- What's next for Strikeforce middleweight champion Luke Rockhold? More importantly, what should be next for him?
- Is it time for Keith Jardine to retire? I say yes.
- Did Tyron Woodley do enough to earn a title shot?
- What's left for Robbie Lawler to accomplish?
To help us break down we'll talk to Sherdog.com's Greg Savage and Yahoo! Sprorts' Kevin Iole.
We'll also talk the positive steroid test from Cris Santos and what it means for her, Strikeforce, and the women's 145lbs division. To help us dig deeper, MMARising.com's Robert Sargent will join us.
And, of course, we'll take your calls TOLL FREE: 800-636-1067
MMA Nation will air from 9:00 p.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET on 106.7 The Fan.
Be sure to follow me on Twitter: @SBNLukeThomas. Email here.