MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports.
Today is all about UFC on Fox 2. From previews and predictions, to interviews and simulations, we've got everything you need to get ready for tonight's primetime action.
- If you missed any of Friday's weigh-ins, a complete replay of the festivities can be seen below. Plus, a bonus pair of staredowns, just because you know you want to see what Bisping and Chael were saying to each other.
- Need more? Catch a complete gallery of the weigh-ins here.
- Rashad Evans is used to the boobirds at this point, but haters be damned, Josh Nason has three reasons "Suga" is a big star.
- Chael Sonnen and Michael Landsberg completed their legendary trilogy of interviews, and yes, Chael had his championship belt with him.
- Chris Weidman vs. Demian Maia has all the makings of a classic scrap, so what better way to preview it than with Dallas Winston's gif-laden dissection.
- Is Sonnen's schtick to played out? Gene Mrosko argues that the people's champion has become a parody of himself.
- MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani and The Score's Mauro Ranallo preview tonight's main card.
- Take a look at the complete statistical breakdown of Evans vs. Davis, courtesy of our friends at CompuStrike.
- The staffs over at MMA Mania and Bloody Elbow offer their predictions for all the big fights.
- The UFC Undisputed 3 team simulated tonight's co-main event 25 times, and somehow Chael Sonnen successfully took Michael Bisping down within the first minute of every single round.
- While we're on the subject of UFC Undisputed 3, if you're planning on buying the game, you might want to find out how you can download The Reem for free.
- Michael Bisping is basically expected to taunt fans at this point. So why, then, did the Brit lose a sponsor over his performance at Friday's weigh-ins.
- Helwani was caught in the middle of two tired, dehydrated, fight-promoting machines after yesterday's weigh-ins.
- The latest SB Nation/USA Today rankings have been released. Where did your favorite fighter land?
- As all the hacking hysteria swirls around MMA, Mayhem Miller decided it was time to throw his hat into the ring.
- K.J. Gould weighs in with his take on the UFC/Internet/SOPA love triangle: "Going through with SOPA and even the on-the-surface 'tamer' PIPA will not only do little to stop the pirates, it harms the consumer and can end up harming companies like the UFC who have become really dependent on social and digital media to help further themselves."
- Ever wonder how Joe Rogan got his gig as the UFC's color commentator? He dusted the story off for a recent appearance on Rosie O'Donnell's new show. (HT: MMA Mania)