MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports.
This morning we'll cruise through Monday's notable MMA exploits, including Dana White's vendetta against ESPN, Wladimir Klitschko's take on mixed martial arts, Ronda Rousey's scathing back-and-forth with Cyborg, and, of course, Jon Jones' blossoming career as a fashion model.
- Following Sunday's Outside the Lines report that criticized the UFC pay scale, Dana White & Co. hit back with a vengeance. The Zuffa brass released three separate videos on Monday, including a response in which White refers to ESPN as "dirty liars," as well as the complete, uncut, 43-minute interview with Lorenzo Fertitta.
- The UFC needed just three hours to sell out it's inaugural trip to Sweden.
- The latest boxer to offer his support to mixed martial arts: World Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko.
- Ronda Rousey and "Cyborg" Santos got into a rather heated Twitter war on Monday, which of course ended when "Rowdy" unleashed this bombshell: "You don't just have a dick, you are a dick."
- What do Rashad and Melvin Guillard have in common? Both have officially left Greg Jackson's camp to become a Blackzilian.
- While his fellow fighters packed into Brazil's HBSC Arena on Saturday, Cain Velasquez treated himself to one of the most incredible NFL playoff games in recent memory. (Photos via Felipe Cuevas/Univision.com)