MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. Today we take an extensive look at UFC on Versus 6, learn about "Rampage" Jackson's plans to move to professional boxing, and examine Tim Boetsch's now-legendary judo flip at UFC 135.
- MMA Nation Editor-In-Chief Luke Thomas is live in Washington D.C. covering all the action from UFC on Versus 6 with a comprehensive series of fighter interviews.
- For more UFC on Versus 6, Dallas Winston breaks down the main card bout -- Matt Wiman vs. Mac Danzig.
- Jonathan Snowden reflects back on Matt Hughes' Hall of Fame career with the fantastic continuing series "Matt Hughes: The UFC Star's Ten Most Spectacular Moments."
- Fresh of his loss to Jon Jones, "Rampage" Jackson was asked what he wants to do when he retires. His answer? Professional boxing.
- A longtime punching bag at light heavyweight, Tim Boetsch has revitalized his career with a drop to the middleweight division. Last Saturday "The Barbarian" turned in his most impressive performance yet, handing Nick Ring his first loss. Yet one moment is bound to stand out for those that saw it.
- Following Boetsch's successful drop from 205 pounds to 185 pounds, Luiz Cane has decided to do the same.
- The UFC wants to run simultaneous shows in February. How are they going to do it?
- MMA Nation's Nate Wilcox already perfectly summed up the impact of Badr Hari's decision to abandon kickboxing for professional boxing, so Tim Burke added his own voice to the conversation. His opinion? Hari will fail.
- Former UFC and WEC ring girl Brittany Palmer sat down to talk to Full Contact Fighter about her new career as an artist, yet somehow the topic of Playboy came up.
- Jon Jones' sat down with Jim Rome to elaborate on his spat with Steven Seagal.
- Brock Lesnar sure does love his hunting.
- Finally, HBO's newest promo video for boxing's next big event -- Pacquiao vs. Marquez III.