MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. Today we've got the the sad fate of James Toney vs. Shamrock, a Chase Beebe exclusive, and Larry Merchant's prediction for the favorite of Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. And just in case you needed to see it, "Rampage" Jackson's motorboat apology.
- To start, if you missed yesterday's big UFC on Fox press conference, here's everything you need to know.
- Even four days later, people are still up in arms about Floyd Mayweather's cheap shot that knocked out Vitor Ortiz. Yet Bad Left Hook's Scott Christ poses a fascinating question: would you feel differently if it were Ortiz's shot?
- In the latest edition of "Judo Chop," Bloody Elbow's KJ Gould and Patrick Tenney break down T.J. Waldburger's ridiculous submission chain that was on display at UFC Fight Night 25.
- Please brace yourself for this news. James Toney's circus match with Ken Shamrock has been cancelled. While you try to fight the tears, Jesse Holland of MMA Mania explains what went wrong.
- UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones has become an incredibly polarizing figure, seemingly overnight, yet no one can really explain why. That is, until MMA Nation's own Jonathan Snowden hit the nail right on the head.
- Need more from your Bellator fix? Brian Hemminger of MMA Mania sat down with season five bantamweight tournament participant Chase Beebe.
- Larry Merchant predicts who would be the favorite if Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Hint: It's not who you think.
- Dana White just released the first edition of his pre-fight video blog. His latest episode features some behind the scenes action at UFC 134 and UFC Fight Night 25, and the press conference for UFC 135.