UFC 134 was one of the best events - if not the best - since UFC 129. Remember, our time slot is Sundays 9 to 11 p.m. ET. First things first: have you seen the MMA Nation tab on BloodyElbow.com? It's got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:
How to Listen
- For Washington, D.C. locals tune your radio dial to 106.7FM
- All across the nation, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile - Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- Anywhere else, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
- Call the show TOLL FREE: 1-800-636-1067
- Register at Bloody Elbow and leave a comment
Live streaming video by Ustream
Today on "MMA Nation" we'll talk about all of the results from last night's UFC 134: Rio, including the following:
- The UFC's overall level of success in the country and city of Rio de Janeiro
- Whether Anderson Silva is the greatest fighter in MMA or ever in MMA
- How much Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira has left and what's next for Brendan Schaub
- Should Edson Barboza have earned the win over Ross Pearson?
- Whether Forrest Griffin was too encumbered and too distracted to compete with a motivated Mauricio Rua
And much more.
We'll also be talking to MMA journalist and author Loretta Hunt. We'll talk to Hunt about her new book 'Let's Get It On', the autobiography of noted referee 'Big' John McCarthy.
Of course, we'll also be taking all of YOUR calls. It's toll free anywhere in North America, so don't be shy.
"MMA Nation" will air tonight 9:00 p.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET on 106.7 The Fan. To listen live over the Internet, go to The Fan's website and click "Listen Live".
Be sure to follow me on Twitter: @MMANation. Email here.
Talk to you then.