Fedor's comments were translated from Russian by M-1 Global's Steve Bash.
Here are highlights from their comments:
- Dan Henderson on where the win rates on his career accomplishments: "It's right on top. I admire Fedor as a competitor. He's very dangerous, and this means a lot more to me than some of the other wins I've had. I'm a huge fan of his, and I hope he continues fighting."
- Fedor Emelianenko when asked if the stoppage: "It seems to me, yes (it was stopped early). It seems to me objectively, I was ready to continue fighting."
- Henderson on the timing of the stoppage: "Had the ref not stepped in, I would've definitely stayed on top of him and probably knocked him unconscious," he said.
- Fedor on his future: "I can't really say. I have to sit down with my manager Vadim and see what kind of offers and opportunities we've got."
- Henderson on his future with the promotion: "I'd like to defend my belt in Strikeforce," Henderson said. "But it's all up to Strikeforce and now Zuffa, the new owners. We'll see what happens, but I'm just going to enjoy this victory for a while."