MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. Today we look back to Michael Bisping's beating of Jason Miller, before looking ahead to a slew of upcoming events. Plus, help us deduce which 33-year-old UFC fighter made a Chicago robber reconsider his life's choices.
- MMA Nation's Luke Thomas and host Dustin Green gave their UFC 141 picks on this weekend's edition of 'The Fight Fix.'
- Michael Bisping isn't going to get the next shot at Anderson Silva's title, but that doesn't mean he wants to slow down. Said Bisping: "Looks like Chael [Sonnen] and Mark Munoz, they're going to fight for number-one contender. Fair enough. In the meantime I want to fight whoever it is that gets me closer to that belt."
- In huge non-UFC news, Bellator Fighting Championships is finally shifting its events off Saturday nights. Said Bjorn Rebney: "It just kind of came down to an analysis of, is there a night where ... we can give MMA fans an opportunity to really make a night for themselves with Bellator."
- Jon Jones stopped by the Opie and Anthony show long enough to kick comedian Jim Norton in the thigh.
- Speaking of Jon Jones, Fraser Coffeen put together this fantastic career retrospective of the young champion's sudden rise to the UFC.
- Highlights from last week's UFC 144 press conference in Japan.
- A would-be robber found himself on the unfortunate end of a beating from an unidentified "Ultimate Fighting Championships participant" earlier this week. Who could it be? (via @TribLocalPat)
- Finally, the first official promo for UFC 141 was released and in case you didn't know, two very large men will be fighting in the main event.