For fight fans, there was much to enjoy not matter your combat sport preference. Last night featured both great boxing and mixed martial arts. We'll be discussing all of it tonight and more.
We're on tonight: 9 to 11 p.m. ET. Here's how you can listen:
How to Listen
- If you're in Washington, D.C. tune your radio dial to 106.7 FM
- To stream over the Internet, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile devices - The Yahoo Radio App for either Apple or Android
- For a look inside the studio, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
Tonight on the show, we'll discuss the results from last night's The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale:
- Should Jason Miller be cut from the UFC after his less than inspiring performance?
- What's next for each of the TUF winners: Diego Brandao and John Dodson?
- Could Johnny Bedford prove to be a respectable contender in the bantamweight division?
We'll also discuss the ins and outs of Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito II: why Cotto won, what was different this time and what's next for both boxers.
Speaking of boxers, Washington, D.C.'s very own Lamont Peterson joins the show at 9:30 to discuss his upcoming fight with Amir Khan. Khan vs. Peterson is this coming Saturday and marks the first time HBO has featured a boxing match in DC in over 18 years.
Last, but certainly not least, we'll be giving away a boxing glove signed by Lamont Peterson and Amir Khan. Be sure to listen for details.
And, of course, we'll take your calls TOLL FREE: 800-636-1067
MMA Nation will air from 9:00 p.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET on 106.7 The Fan.