MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. This morning we look over all the last-minute details before The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale, from weigh-ins to interviews, and everything in between.
- Fighters tipped the scales on Friday night and MMA Nation was there with complete coverage of the proceedings.
- Dallas Winston returns with more of the best previews in MMA. For your viewing pleasure: Tony Ferguson vs. Yves Edwards and Deigo Brandao vs. Dennis Bermudez/John Dodson vs. T.J. Dillashaw.
- MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani sat down with both main event participants as they geared-up for Saturday night.
- The UFC weren't the only ones to hold weigh-ins on Friday afternoon. Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito engaged in their own scale tipping before their massive Saturday night clash, and Brent Brookhouse was there with full coverage.
- Thus far in her short career, we've yet to see Ronda Rousey flustered -- that is, until Mr. Sonnen decided to poke his head into this interview.
- Strikeforce 145-pound women's champion Cris "Cyborg" Santos discussed for her upcoming title defense, spinning back kick knockouts, and training with her husband in this recent interview.
- Bloody Elbow's Matt Roth sat down with Karo Parisyan for a candid two-part interview (Part 1 - Part 2). For more Karo, be sure to check out MMA Nation's September interview with the Armenian held prior to his fight with Jordan Smith.
- We'll leave you with the always classy Mark Munoz reaching out to his former opponent, Chris Leben, when asked about the controversial fighter's drug suspension. Said Munoz: "I'd be happy to help you."