MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. This morning we'll peruse through Tuesday's notable MMA stories, from Brock Lesnar's expensive hunting trip to Chael Sonnen's newest t-shirt, and everything in-between. Let's kick things off.
- In his last two fights, former champion Brock Lesnar has struggled with heavy punchers. Jonathan Snowden asks, can he do better in his UFC return against Alistair Overeem, the strongest striker in the division?
- Leland Rolling brings us the latest offering of Bloody Elbow's 2012 World Scouting Report. Coming in at No. 7, a 22-year-old Swedish bantamweight nicknamed "Zohan."
- UFC ringside commentator Joe Rogan talks the differences between MMA and K-1 striking.
- The gloves are off. Spike TV has announced "The Ultimate Fighter Fridays" to counter-program FX's "The Ultimate Fighter" in 2012.
- Looking to buy tickets for an upcoming UFC event? Check out this handy guide from Josh Nason.
- Ross Pearson bringing some words of wisdom before UFC 141.
- Bloody Elbow's Matt Roth took some time to review Victory Belt's newest MMA manual, Kettlebell RX - The Complete Guide For Athletes And Coaches.
- Gergard Mousasi's only loss since 2007 was to Muhammed Lawal, and it still doesn't sit well with him. Said Mousasi, "I would definitely like that fight, especially if it's a title fight."
- A Canadian hunting trip left Brock Lesnar's wallet a little lighter after a court ruling earlier this week.