MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. This morning we'll continue to look out for all the biggest stories in MMA, including Monday's bizarre NSAC meeting and the manhunt for Junie Browning. Let's start it up.
- We'll kick things off with the big news from Tuesday. Presenting your coaches for The Ultimate Fighter Brazil...
- Brent Brookhouse breaks down the the litany of issues with the NSAC-Alistair Overeem licensing battle. "I can't stress how much I actually want to see Lesnar vs. Overeem, but fully think that the NSAC meeting yesterday was a sham."
- Fuel TV Executive Vice President Of Production & Programming George Greenberg hosted a conference call for media members to discuss the UFC's role on Fuel TV in 2012, and MMA Nation was there was complete coverage.
- After a gruesome UFC 140 victory, Frank Mir discussed his status in the division and future opponents. See what prompted Mir to refer to Brock Lesnar as "a one trick pony, but his trick is awesome."
- Speaking of Frank Mir, the 32-year-old proved something more after his UFC 140 win. That is to say, he is a very very dangerous man. Jonathan Snowden explains: "Whatever was in Mir's heart, this was no run of the mill brutality. Worse than a smile or a smirk, there was no expression at all."
- The first promotional poster has been released for UFC 143. Check out Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz in all their interim championship glory.
- Keeping with the welterweight division, Bloody Elbow's Fraser Coffeen put together this handy state of the union address for the newly-unleashed 170-pounders.