In the final bout before the co-main event of the evening, Thomas Williams and Reynaldo Rodriguez - light heavyweights, or 175 pounds - put on a fight that didn't last long. Hometown favorite Williams knocked Rodriguez down twice in the first round and battered him in the second en route to a referee stoppage. It was an easy win for the Fort Washington, Maryland native. Williams moves to 6-0 in his still undefeated career.
Official result: Thomas Williams defeats Reynaldo Rodriguez by TKO (referee stoppage) at :54 of round 2.
Khan vs. Peterson results:
- Thomas Williams defeats Reynaldo Rodriguez by TKO (referee stoppage) at :54 of round 2.
- Anthony Peterson defeats Daniel Attah by unanimous decision (80-72, 80-72, 80-72)
- Jamie Kavanagh and Ramesis Gil reach majority draw (58-56 Kavanagh, 57-57, 57-57)
- Fernando Guerrero defeats Robert Kliewer by KO at :45 of round 5.
- Dusty Harrison defeats Terrell Davis via TKO (referee stoppage) at 2:46 of round 1.
- Terron Grant defeats Dashawn Autry by TKO (referee stoppage) at 1:10 of round 1.
- Joshua Davis defeats Chris Russell via unanimous decision (40-36, 39-37, 39-37)
For more Khan vs. Peterson coverage, be sure to follow SB Nation's boxing blog Bad Left Hook as well as SB Nation DC. Follow Luke Thomas on Twitter: @SBNLukeThomas.