MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. This morning we continue to preview Saturday's TUF 14 finale, before moving ahead to a disgruntled Strikeforce employee and Michael Bisping's complete disregard for spoiler warnings.
- With The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale just days away, MMA Mania previewed the night's main event, Michael Bisping vs. Jason Miller: "This fight has potential to be terrific, but there's also a huge possibility of a letdown."
- Bisping, of course, doesn't care about analysis. He already knows what's going to happen: "Six of my last seven opponents went to the hospital, and Jason Miller's going to be no different."
- It's been over two months since Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza lost his Strikeforce middleweight title, yet the Brazilian still has no idea what's next in store. Needless to say, he's not happy about it.
- UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz has cleaned out the 135-pound division to the point where a legitimate challenger is hard to come by. Though, former WEC champion Miguel Torres believes otherwise: "I pose the biggest threat to him as far as anybody at 135."
- Women's MMA may have found its biggest rivalry. On Monday's episode of "The MMA Hour", Strikeforce champion Miesha Tate and hot prospect Ronda Rousey engaged in a not-so-friendly debate about who deserves the division's next title shot.
- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has been as blunt as possible when discussing his love of Japan. See why Jackson said, "That's why Japanese fans are my favorite. And American fans are jealous that I say that all the time."
- You would think three fights would be enough to determine a series. But Gray Maynard isn't exactly sold. "The Bully" stands at 1-1-1 with UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar, and he wants another shot: "Hopefully he holds on to the belt, because there's got to be a part four to make it a true trilogy. Now he has one and I do two, so that's a draw. So, we gotta do it again."
- Earlier this week, Michael Bisping stopped by "Inside MMA" to discuss the season finale of The Ultimate Fighter 14. Unfortunately, no one seems to have told him that the final episode has yet to air. (Warning: TUF 14 spoilers ahead.)