It was one of the best nights on combat sports in quite some time. Certainly better than last week, despite Pacquiao vs. Marquez being quite the thriller. We'll discuss everything from last night, but let's start with the basics:
Remember, we're on tonight: 9 to 11 p.m. ET. Here's how you can listen:
How to Listen
- If you're in Washington, D.C. tune your radio dial to 106.7 FM
- To stream over the Internet, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile devices - Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- For a look inside the studio, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
Tonight on the show, we'll discuss all of the fallout from UFC 139 including, but not limited to:
- Is Mauricio Rua vs. Dan Henderson the fight of the year? What about in UFC history?
- Do you have more confidence Urijah Faber can give Dominick Cruz a run for his money in a third fight?
- Did Shogun deserve a draw rather than a loss?
- Was the Wanderlei Silva vs. Cung Le stoppage too early?
For interviews, we'll talk to last night's UFC 139 winner Chris Weidman. We'll also sit down with Zuffa counsel and NYU law professor Barry Friedman to discuss the UFC's lawsuit in New York to get the ban on MMA overturned.
And, of course, we'll take your calls TOLL FREE: 800-636-1067
MMA Nation will air from 9:00 p.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET on 106.7 The Fan.