MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports.Yesterday UFC President Dana White made himself available to the media after the UFC 136 press conference and the MMA news spewed forth. Later he took to Twitter to dispute some reports of Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans at UFC 140.
More from Mr. White:
- Dana White Says There Is No Interest In BJ Penn Vs. GSP 3
- Will Alistair Overeem Be Brock Lesnar's Last Chance To Make A Title Run? Dana White Is Unsure
- UFC President Dana White Discusses All Things UFC Television Programming
- With Win Over Shogun At UFC 139, Dan Henderson A Front-Runner For Middleweight Title Shot
- Dana White: Gilbert Melendez Could Be Brought In For UFC Lightweight Title Fight
- Is Lyoto Machida being punished for wanting 'Anderson Silva money' to fight Rashad Evans at UFC 133?
Then there is the actual UFC 136 pre-fight chatter:
- UFC State of the Union: UFC 136 and the Lightweight Division - Fraser Coffeen
- UFC 136: Did Promotion Need More Chael Sonnen and Brian Stann? - Brent Brookhouse
- UFC 136: Spike TV Preliminary Card Dissection - Dallas Winston, Bloody Elbow
- Ultimate Submissions: The achilles heel of Chael Sonnen - MMAmania.com
- Chael Sonnen vs Brian Stann preview - Brian Hemminger, MMAmania.com
- For most improved fighter, look no further than Melvin Guillard
And the random stuff:
- NBA lockout: Ron Artest vs Rampage Jackson in a charity boxing match?
- Jordan Breen Sounds Off on Mario Yamasaki, and the State of Refereeing in MMA
- Tattoo of the Week: Cosmo Alexandre - Gals Guide To MMA
- Stronger Quadriceps equals Stronger Mind? - David Castillo Head Kick Legend
- How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 1st Week of October - Bloody Elbow
Con videos de la MMA!
A great ad for UFC 136:
UFC announcer Joe Rogan and BJJ champ argue Renato Laranja about marijuana: