MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. In today's edition, Dana White reflects on how the mob changed his life, Jose Aldo considers a possible move up to 155 pounds, and Chael Sonnen is Chael Sonnen.
- Just in case you're an athlete planning to take PEDs before heading to the London Olympics, you probably shouldn't.
- The ongoing Kurt Angle saga continues as the wrestling star shot back on Monday, now claiming he never made his original statement to begin with. Fun stuff.
- MMA Mania's Brian Hemminger sat down with former U.S. Marine and current UFC middleweight contender Brian Stann as he prepares for his upcoming bout against Chael Sonnen.
- Rumors are flying that Brock Lesnar isn't ready to ready to the cage. According to UFC president Dana White, that's just not true.
- With the recent influx of concussion awareness, the Wisconsin State Congress is taking measures to introduce legislation to regulate the handling of head injuries.
- Bellator continued adding to their ever-growing roster, signing light heavyweight prospect Attila Vegh for their season six tournament.
- Despite his candidness to media, it's rare that we get a chance to see inside the personal side of UFC President Dana White. In this clip of Graham Bensinger's multi-part interview with the UFC boss, White explains his roots and a troubling run-in with the mob that changed his life.
- Despite being one of the smallest men in the 155-pound division, Frankie Edgar has reached the top of the mountain, and doesn't plan on being kicked off anytime soon.
- Some people believe Travis Browne is the next big thing in the heavyweight division. Chael Sonnen is not one of them.