The show itself wasn't extraordinary, but it opened the door to a very sad, strange and exciting future. We'll break down every angle of UFC 137 tonight. Remember, we're on tonight: 9 to 11 p.m. ET. Here's how you can listen:
How to Listen
- If you're in Washington, D.C. tune your radio dial to 106.7 FM
- To stream over the Internet, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile devices - Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- For a look inside the studio, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
I didn't think UFC 137 was the best show I've ever seen, but there's still quite a bit to unpack:
- Will BJ Penn actually retire? And if so, what is his legacy in MMA? To help us break it down and go into further detail about the legacy of Mirko Filipovic will be Sherdog.com's Administrative Editor Jordan Breen.
- Should Donald Cerrone get Nate Diaz next? Joe Lauzon? Anthony Pettis? What is the future of the rising UFC lightweight contender?
- Did Carlos Condit's one shot at glory already slip away? Will he get a title shot again and more importantly, who will he fight next?
- Is that the best performance of Nick Diaz's career? Where does he deserve to be ranked in the UFC welterweight division?
We'll also play our interview from Thursday with UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre.
And, of course, we'll take your calls TOLL FREE: 800-636-1067
MMA Nation will air from 9:00 p.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET on 106.7 The Fan.