MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. This morning we continue to break down UFC 137, take a peek a Wanderlei Silva's delayed retirement plans, and watch as Eric "Butterbean" Esch becomes the latest victim of the head kick.
- Away from the computer and craving your MMA fix? Not to worry! Just download the new, improved SB Nation iPhone app and take MMA Nation with you on the go.
- Carlos Condit has had an interesting couple of months. The former-WEC champ went from game-planning for B.J. Penn, to game-planning for Georges St. Pierre, to sitting on the shelf until GSP eventually returns. Yet, despite all that, Condit's trainer says the layoff might have been a blessing in disguise.
- With the fallout from UFC 136's surprisingly low buyrate still on everyone's mind, MMA Nation's Luke Thomas sat down with Yahoo! Sports' Dave Meltzer to analyze the UFC's pay-per-view performance in 2011.
- With each passing (and brutal) defeat, whispers for Wanderlei Silva's retirement grow stronger. Why, then, did the 35-year-old say, "I can fight 20 more years!"
- The staff of Bloody Elbow sits down to discuss how exactly the UFC should have handled the Nick Diaz situation.
- Missed anything from last week? David Castillo looks back at the series of unfortunate stories that just couldn't stay out of the headlines.
- In case you didn't know, Eric Esch -- also known as Butterbean -- fought in yet another mixed martial arts contest this weekend. Unfortunately, he ended up on the wrong side of a head kick from 40-year-old Taekwondo instructor Sandy Bowman.
- Finally, we leave you with the trailer for the new Matt Hamill biopic, "The Hammer".