There wasn't much MMA action this past weekend, but there's a bunch coming up. We'll talk about the road ahead and more tonight on the show. Remember, we're on tonight: 9 to 11 p.m. ET. Here's how you can listen:
How to Listen
- If you're in Washington, D.C. tune your radio dial to 106.7 FM
- To stream over the Internet, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile devices - Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- For a look inside the studio, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
- Call the show TOLL FREE: 1-800-636-1067
- Register at MMA Nation and leave a comment
Live streaming video by Ustream
Despite the lack of activity in big time MMA this past weekend, we'll talk about what the loss of UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre does to UFC 137. Helping us to break down numbers for that event and more will be Yahoo! Sport's Dave Meltzer.
We'll also catch up with UFC middleweight/light heavyweight Rich Franklin. Franklin's coming off of successful shoulder surgery, so we'll talk to 'Ace' about his future.
And, of course, we'll take your calls TOLL FREE: 800-636-1067
MMA Nation will air from 9:00 p.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET on 106.7 The Fan.
Be sure to follow me on Twitter :@SBNLukeThomas. Email here.