MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. This morning we uncover some the latest tidbits of the Georges St. Pierre injury madness, question what UFC in 3D really means, and wonder what could have been as Paulo Filho announces his retirement. Plus some Matt Mitrione vs. Cheick Kongo video goodness.
- Once again Anderson Silva's camp reiterated that they have no desire to fight Chael Sonnen. Could it be possible that "The Spider" is actually ducking him?
- Georges St. Pierre is the latest to fall victim to the UFC injury syndrome, as reports on Thursday indicate that he had not one, but two injuries. See why he said, "I'm not going to lie, I cried."
- Despite being one of the most exciting cards of the year, UFC 136 may have garnered the lowest buy rate for a championship pay-per-view since 2006. What does the surprise announcement mean for the UFC going forward?
- What do Pixar and the UFC have in common? They'll both be bringing 3D mega-events to theaters near you in 2012.
- Once thought to be one of the most talented middleweights on the planet, Paulo Filho has been a torrent of instability over the last few years. Now the troubled Brazilian may have finally called it quits.
- After electing to wait for his title shot while Georges St. Pierre recovers, Carlos Condit opened the door to become the next Rashad Evans. While it's not a favorable spot to be in, the former WEC champion says, "I'm just trying to keep a positive outlook, it's the best I can do."
- Judging in MMA is always a work-in-progress. Fortunately, the process took a giant leap forward within the past year.
- The roster for UFC Undisputed 3 continues to leak out bit by bit. Today the bantamweights get their moment in the sun.