MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. This morning we continue to take a look at the fantastic world of Nick Diaz, before moving on to updates about Fabrico Werdum's return to the UFC and the stewing grudge match between Joe Lauzon and Anthony Pettis. Also, CNN gives women's MMA some love.
- Despite missing 75% of Wednesday's UFC 137 conference call, Nick Diaz managed to steal the show. Check out MMA Nation's comprehensive coverage, including complete audio of the call.
- For all those curious about the roster of UFC Undisputed 3, the middleweights are the latest to be released. Feel free to relive the Chael Sonnen vs. Anderson Silva grudge match until your eyes bleed.
- Fabricio Werdum may be headed back to the UFC sooner than expected. According to reports, the original Fedor-killer is eyeing a December return.
- Leland Rolling gave his own spin on the unfortunate news, busting out the five most important questions to ask in the wake of GSP's withdrawal.
- And just in case you wanted to relive Dana White's worst nightmare, here's a tweet-by-tweet timeline of the announcement.
- Brandon Vera isn't a big fan of Thiago Silva. Though that may be putting it mildly. See why he said, "now that I know that he was a juice monkey, for sure I think he is a piece of (expletive). He is for sure just a piece of (expletive)."
- A preview of Amber Lyon's intriguing CNN report on women's MMA. Dubbed "Fighter Girls," the report is scheduled to air on October 23rd.
- We leave you with a video of Gary Shaw explaining how he tried to sign "Rampage" Jackson in the days of EliteXC, before throwing in a bit of Kimbo Slice, just because.