MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. This morning we're looking back at a weekend with no mega-MMA but lots of tough fighters putting it on the line in the cage and/or ring. Bellator, M-1 Global and Warrior One MMA all put on events.
- One-and-done UFC fighter Antonio McKee announced he's kicking Dana White off the UFC island. Ok, ok, he announced he wishes Dana White was kicked off the island.
- In the Anderson Silva makes people say crazy things department, we've got Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney claimingAnderson Silva is the "only man on Earth" who could beat Bellator MW champ Hector Lombard.
- Meanwhile Chael Sonnen's coach Matt Lindland is saying that Silva and his camp are "trying to weasel out" of a re-match with Sonnen.
- In the bummer news department it's looking like there won't be a K-1 Grand Prix this year.
- Double bummer, looks like UFC heavyweight Shane Carwin is undergoing back surgery and will be out until 2012.
Wash that bad taste out of your mouth with this video featuring UFC middleweight champ Anderson Silva dancing and lip syncing to some Justin Bieber: