MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. Today we revisit Wednesday's UFC 140 press conference, break down the Bellator ratings roller coaster, and question whether Badr Hari could actually be the next Manny Pacquiao.
- In case you weren't aware, a feud between "Rampage" Jackson and "King Mo" Lawal has been percolating over the last few weeks. Well Tuesday it might have just bubbled over, as Lawal threw down the gauntlet, proclaiming, "He's a b*itch in my eyes."
- If Nick Diaz manages to defeat B.J. Penn at UFC 137, Dana White has promised him a title shot. Again. David Castillo breaks down the UFC boss' decision.
- Hot off the heels of their re-debut into mixed martial arts, ProElite has released the poster for their follow-up event -- ProElite 2 -- headlined by an eight-man heavyweight tournament featuring Andrei Arlovski and Tim Sylvia.
- Missed Wednesday's UFC 140 press conference with Jon Jones and Lyoto Machida? MMA Nation is here with comprehensive coverage of the action.
- Former K-1 fighter Badr Hari's decision to retire from kickboxing in order to transition into professional boxing has been met with an enormous amount of skepticism. Then why does esteemed boxing trainer Naazim Richardson say Hari could be the next Manny Pacquiao?
- It's safe to say Clay Guida is facing the biggest platform of his career as he prepares to duel Ben Henderson at the UFC's debut on Fox. Always the gamer, Guida explains why he won't be content unless the best Ben comes into the cage.
- As the Bellator ratings roller-coaster continues, Leland Rolling describes why the fledgling organization may not have to shoulder the blame alone.
- Video of a riot at 'Cage at the Perani' in Flint, Michigan broke across the internet like wildfire after it was released late Tuesday.
- After Wednesday's UFC 140 press conference, UFC President Dana White called the main event of Jon Jones vs. Lyoto Machida "a dream matchup stylistically."