MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. Today we bring the latest on Brock Lesnar's relationship with the WWE, the UFC's ongoing legal war with the Culinary Union, and the newest offering from UFC 137.
- As the meaning of "Octagon Control" and "Aggression" gets dragged through the mud, fans and pundits continue to use the two terms as a case for a fighter getting robbed. To help out the matter, Bloody Elbow's Dallas Winston broke down what the terms really mean.
- The UFC's back-and-forth battle with the Culinary Union and Federal Trade Commission has taken place mainly in the shadows, despite the fact that the result could have extraordinarily far-reaching implications. Head Kick Legend broke down the latest developments in the case, for your reading pleasure.
- Many fans watching the UFC 136 pay-per-view were delighted to randomly catch NBA legend Charles Barkley sitting cageside next to Anderson Silva. After the event, Barkley spoke with the media to explain his fascination with mixed martial arts.
- Though it may be a while away, you can still catch your first taste of UFC 140 with the official event poster.
- With the state of kickboxing in shambles, speculation is abound whether this year's K-1 Grand Prix will even take place.
- Some unnamed internet prankster crafted what could become the defining image of UFC 136.
- UFC heavyweight mega-draw Brock Lesnar surely didn't make UFC President Dana White happy when he proclaimed that his WWE days may not be over.
- Speaking of Brock Lesnar and the WWE...
- And finally, the latest morsel from UFC 137.