MMA Nation Round-Up provides you with daily coverage of the latest in news, multimedia, and analysis throughout the world of combat sports. Today we break down UFC on Versus 6 from every angle, preview next week's episode of "The Ultimate Fighter," and watch as UFC featherweight champ Jose Aldo goes through the weight cut from hell.
- Pat Barry has become an Octagon favorite for his fan-friendly style and endearing personality, but is that enough to keep him employed? Chad Raynard explains why Saturday might be Barry's last stand.
- David Castillo breaks down the the success of Dominick Cruz's style in this fantastic piece. His question: Is there a scientific reasoning behind Cruz's elusiveness?
- Breaking away from Saturday's event, be sure to check out all the movers and shakers on the latest SB Nation/USA Today fighter rankings.
- Ever since Matt Hughes' loss to Josh Koscheck at UFC 135, the mixed martial arts community has been caught in a period of reflection regarding the legendary welterweight's career. Jonathan Snowden kicked things off with his ten-part series of Hughes' greatest moments, and Adam Guillen kept things rolling with his analysis of the Hall of Famer's legacy.
- Armenian boxer Arthur Abraham was pulled over in Berlin for speeding. And by speeding, we mean breaking the land speed record on Berlin highways.
- The UFC released it's first preview for next week's episode of "The Ultimate Fighter 14."
- Lastly, Friday morning the UFC released a starling video of bantamweight champion Jose Aldo cutting a massive amount of weight for his title bout at UFC 129. It was subsequently taken down by the promotion, but several mirrors quickly popped up.